Now more than ever, packaged travel – better known as escorted tours – offer unbeatable value. It’s a great way for you to continue to travel in today’s challenging economy…
Here’s 6 reasons why I like traveling on an escorted tour….
- More Bang For Your Buck! Add up the cost of hotels, transportation, meals, sightseeing, and entertainment, and you’ll find what an incredible savings a tour offers. And, don’t worry about the fluctuating US dollar. Usually, with most tour companies, the land price you pay today won’t change when you travel tomorrow, unlike traveling on your own. That’s because you pay up front for all included items instead of paying as you go independently.
- More To Experience! On a tour you’ll find yourself saying, “I never would have known to see, do, or try that….” Tour companies work every day to uncover those gems that make your vacation special. Let their experience and our experience work for you.
- More Convenience! Worry about getting from airports to hotels? Don’t – most tour companies we work with transfer you. Tired of carrying your bags from hotel to hotel? Don’t – it’s all taken care of for you. Gratuities for luggage handling are even included.
- More Time To Relax! Don’t worry about planning all the details – they do that! Don’t worry about directions, hotels, or sightseeing tickets – they do that. Plus, their tour managers are with you from start to finish, so enjoying your trip is easy. An escorted tour means less time spent planning and more time simply enjoying.
- More Time To Decide! Most tour companies, in addition to various travel insurance companies, offer affordable No Worries cancellation waiver policies allowing you to reserve your tour early with the option of cancelling at any time for any reason right up until the day prior to departure. No need to be concerned about possible changing plans. With the right insurance, you’ll get peace of mind and a full cash refund…
- More Choice! Travel with a group of 16 – 24 people or a small group of 6 – 10 people. Join a ready made group or gather up a few of your friends and let us put something together for you. Sail onboard a luxurious cruise ship or a small, intimate river boat. Choose from many kinds of culinary trips across all 7 continents.
Packaged, or escorted tours, are no longer just for seniors. There is something for everyone. It’s a perfect way for you to travel with your family. Whether you are bringing along your children, or treating the grandchildren, we’re sure to have a tour that will appeal to even the most inquisitive of young minds. It may be the fun of a pizza-making workshop in Rome, or the exhilarating ascent up the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Whatever it may be, you will be treating the kids to a fun-packed adventure, broaden their horizons, and give them memories to last a lifetime.
I know from experience, travel is the best gift you can give a child. As a single parent, I traveled with my three children as much as possible, and I now travel with my two grand children. I may not be able to leave them much money, but I will be able to leave them with those unforgettable memories and funky pictures!
Here is a shot of Grandma (me) with Granddaughter Tess at Boston’s Aquarium IMAX Theater in 2006…
If you want to do the same for your family, call me at 931-484-8228 or Email Me We’ll put our heads together and come up with something spectacular that you’ll be remembered for a long time to come!
Have some fond memories of trips with your kids or grand kids? Would love to hear about them in our comments section!
thanks for your time….have a great day!
Same trip. Granddaughter #1 driving a Boston Duck in Boston Harbor under the guidance of our trusty tour guide decked out in Federal garb.