Culinary Cruises & Tours.com is a blog website aimed at those interested in finding just the right recipe for adventurous culinary experiences while satisfying their desire for wanderlust.
A Taste of Tuscany with Classic Journeys
You will find a repository of useful articles on:
- Vacation recommendations to satisfy your quest for fine foods, wines, luxury and lessons – be it on land or sea…
- How to immerse yourself in a destination’s culture by embracing the local cuisine…
- How to participate in hands-on lessons while mingling with top chefs, wine experts and leading cookbook authors.
We’re going to fill you in on how to:
- Experience more flavors of the world on land or sea – by trains, planes and automobiles – whatever it takes to get you to where it’s happening.
- We’ll direct you to the vineyards of Tuscany.
- Arrange for a tasting of the cheeses of France.
- Explain the story behind the baked beans of Boston, the sourdough breads of San Francisco, the sweets of Austria, the lobsters of New England.
- You’ll learn the secrets of fine cuisine at a Culinary Arts Center while sailing the ocean blue on board a luxurious ocean liner.
We’ll help get you there…
Once you decide what you would like to do and where you would like to go - you can turn to us to help get you there. We are a full-service travel agency and have been matching folks to destinations since 1972.
We work with only the best…
We work with only the best of the best. Tour operators the likes of Globus Journeys. With 80 years of experience, Globus can make your trip delicious!
Savory Adventures…your hosts Barry and Debbie Frangipane have spent their lives discovering the secrets of good food, great wines, and life long friendships in many of Europe’s most treasured cities and towns…
Making chocolates at the famed Perugina Chocolate Factory
Classic Journeys… Oh, the stories you’ll bring home from a Classic Journey…
Eurobound… 5 nights at Hotel la Demeure on the Left Bank of Paris for hands on cooking workshops…
Trafalgar Tours…”Be My Guest” meals…a rare opportunity to dine in friendly family homes, farms and chateaux.
“Be My Guest” with Trafalgar Tours
Holland America Line… has long been known for some of the finest dining at sea. And now, in addition to enjoying exquisite dishes, you can learn from and mingle with top chefs, wine experts and leading cookbook authors. Much more than a state-of-the-art demonstration kitchen, the enrichment program gives you a firsthand glimpse at chefs in action through demonstrations, tasting events and intimate hands-on cooking classes…
Holland America Line Culinary Arts Center
Princess Cruises…let the executive chef inspire you with a personalized evening and menu at the Chef’s Table, a Princess exclusive.
Princess Cruises Chef’s Table
These are but a few of the folks we like doing business with. I invite you to follow our lead. Check our articles, consider our vacation recommendations, and perhaps join us some day on one of our group departures.
Our business is designed around you!
Don’t want to join a group. That’s OK. We’ll arrange for you to go it alone and meet new friends upon arrival…just give us a ring (931-484-8228) or Email Me. We’re here to serve you…
Who is Elaine Johnston?
Culinary Cruises & Tours.com content is produced by Elaine Johnston, an entrepreneur from the United States. Elaine has created, managed and sold several different businesses since 1972 and currently helps people make their vacation travel dreams come true.
Elaine operates from a home office or a laptop while traveling. She draws on her experience and passion for the travel business to teach others how to get the best for their vacation dollar.
You can find out more about Elaine and exactly what she does to earn a living in the travel business by reading the articles below.
- Get the full story in the business timeline of Elaine Johnston