Why Use a Travel Adviser?
A few weeks ago, we needed to call a plumber to take care of a minor problem with our toilet. Whenever someone new comes to the house, they are amazed that I work from home and that I send folks ’round the world from my home-based travel agency located in an 8′ x 10′ room off the living room.
That “little room” holds tons of cruise and tour brochures in its twin closets in addition to:
- three jammed-packed file cabinets containing customer files, correspondence, group departure plans and past records along with more brochures
- an executive size desk and chair
- a computer credenza with room for a printer and various reference books
- a chair that no one can sit upon as it, too, is full of brochures and projects in the works
- a paper shredder
- a three-shelf book case with no room to spare
- a fan to cool me and a portable heater to warm me up (hormones, not the weather, dictate which to use when…)
- a lap top on top of the book case
- and, another printer sitting atop one of the file cabinets
One of these days, when the mood moves me or I am looking for something I need and cannot find, I will clean up this mess. When that happens, I’ll take some pictures to show you proof that being a travel adviser is a real business and requires everything mentioned above, and then some….
OOPS! getting off the subject a bit…
Our plumber is somewhere in his mid 40′s in age, with a burning desire to travel wherever he can whenever he can. Until he walked into our house, he had no idea what a travel adviser was.
With the onset of the Internet and it’s influence in making travel plans, I find many people under the age of 60 really don’t know what a travel adviser is and why you should use our services, even if you research your vacations online.
Let me share some of the benefits of using us:
- Expert Guidance – We know the ins and outs of the travel industry, providing you with a variety of vacation options to help you find one that’s right for you.
- Personalized service - We are avid travelers who take joy in providing one-on-one service and unbiased information. Rather then dealing with a faceless corporation, we work just for you.
- Best Value - We can get you the best value for your vacation dollars, providing you with information on the latest offers and special promotions so you can make an informed decision.
- Years of solid relations – We have 38 years of long-standing relationships with preferred suppliers. As a result, we can share the best inside information available, saving you money.
- One-stop shopping – Because we handle every aspect of your trip, you inevitably save precious time.
- Consumer advocate – We don’t stop working for you, even after you’ve booked your trip. In the event of an unfortunate mishap, we will act on your behalf to see that restitution is made.
- Guaranteed satisfaction – We strive to achieve customer satisfaction so you return the next time you’re planning a trip. We want you to be happy, long-term customers!
Now you know…
A vacation is a terrible thing to waste – and
that’s why you need a “personal travel planner.”
When you’re ready, give us a call at 931-484-8228 or Email Me We’ll put our heads together and come up with something spectacular just for you!
Want to know more of what we do as a travel agency? Please go to our sister site – The Glade Explorers Travel – and read all about us…in the meantime,
thanks for your time and enjoy your day!